2015 Scion tC consumer reviews

$19,210–$20,360 MSRP range

side view of 2015 tC Scion

91% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.3
  • Interior design 4.3
  • Performance 4.4
  • Value for the money 4.4
  • Exterior styling 4.7
  • Reliability 4.7

2nd TC I have owned

This is the 2 nd TC I have owned, I had a great experience with my 2006 it has over 240k miles on it and I just replaced the clutch on it I've had NO other problems . So I bought a newer one. It's a 2015, Ipaid top dollar for it from a used car lot they bought it at an auction. The day after I bought it it started making loud noises and it has been diagnosed with a bad throw out bearing..I bought the car as is and nobody is going to take the responsibility financially or otherwise so I'm really not happy with the situation . However the car has only 60000 miles and I hope it will be the one and only problem that needs fixed. Because of the reliability of my first one I'm counting on it. The car is fun to drive handles excellent, has the cool look of a sports car and gets 25+ miles to the gallon. It has spacious comfort in the cab too , front and back . I will say it's a fun car to drive but only if you have the manual transmission.

Show full review

Fun, Reliable, and Great Value

October 18, 2020

By Mike Stevens from Illinois

Owns this car

I've owned my 2015 TC (TC2) for five years. The car is very reliable, only needing routine maintenance. Its essentially a Camry engine on a Corolla frame. Airbags are everywhere. It looks sleek, its zippy, and is fun to drive. The pioneer audio system is loud and crisp. The rear hatch is large and opens wide. Couple that with the lay-flat rear seats, and you have A LOT of cargo room. (Which is surprising for a small coupe). For example, if you recline the passenger seat and lay the rear seats flat, you can easily fit 8 fit long boards in the car and still close the hatch. Lower profile tires make this car harder to handle in the snow. Baby car seats fit well in the rear, but the coupe design makes it a pain to get them in and out. Overall, one of the best cars I've ever owned, and certainly the best value for your money.

Show full review

Runs like a dream

September 23, 2020

By Vroom vroom guy from Pennsylvania

Owns this car

Dirt nasty low smooth ride and takes corners like a beast. Easy to maintain fun car to drive and gets a lot of attention. Thanks!

Show full review

Reliable and comfortable!

August 17, 2020

By mls2020 from Baltimore, MD

Owns this car

This car met all of my needs. It's very reliable, great quality and I never had any trouble with anything! Definitely the best car I've ever purchased.

Show full review

Most Reliable Car Ever

November 20, 2019

By David from Lake Oswego

Owns this car

This Car Has Met All My Needs My sporty two-door coupe has a peppy engine and agile handling. Its roomy hatchback and rear seats make it practical, too.

Show full review

A fun car to drive

July 26, 2019

By Antonio from El Paso, TX

Owns this car

This car has exited my expectations. It's rummy inside and has great performance and based on some YouTube videos where is compared to the more expensive FRS it definitely outshines it.

Show full review

Great car & value..Has Moonroof / Sunroof - Sporty

March 24, 2019

By Karen from Shrn , Ct

Owns this car

Its a great car !..Sporty , classy, handles well.. Has amenities - , corners and handles well..Has a great hatchback and body design. A few blind spots at the 4 pillars are the only concern to be aware of...Manual gets better mileage than the automatic - But a good car !!

Show full review

Get yourself a Scion Tc!

December 16, 2018

By ScionTCDriver1 from Bridgeport, CT

Owns this car

Fun to drive, reliable, comfortable behind the wheel. The car looks great, sounds greats and drives great. Definitely recommend test driving one of you haven't already.

Show full review

Most fun car I owned

November 26, 2018

By LordTiger from Orlando, Fl

Used to own this car

It met all my driving needs and had the extra umff when needed. I regret having sold it and I look forward to buying it again in the near future.

Show full review

Such a fun car to drive

August 10, 2018

By Kasia from Chicago il

Owns this car

Love my scion. Have Owned It for 2 Months now. Drives like a dream. Has a really nice rumble to it stock. Sound system is amazing. Wind noise when sun roof is open.

Show full review